Bodum Bistro 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - Black
TIDAK TERMASUK STEP UP 120V KE 220V
- Glass Carafe with an easy to grip, non-slip handle
- Includes a permanent stainless steel coffee filter
- Stain resistant heating plate keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours
- Easy to read back-lit LED display
- Programmable up to 24 hours in advance for convenience
The BODUM Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker is ideal for even the most particular coffee enthusiast. It features a rain shower head that uniformly distributes the water over your ground coffee for consistent extraction and a balanced full flavor
Review from the Coffee Lover:
- I've paid hundreds of dollars for high end coffee makers and used all kinds- i'm so sick of the Keurig system and wanted to go back to making a pot of coffee. I think this machine is fabulous. It's not perfect but it makes me smile. I love the look and my coffee is delicious. I'm surprised at the low cost and I'm back online ordering another one for my mother. It's super easy to use--- you press one button.
- The flavor of the coffee produced is night-and-day with the Cuisinart; so smooth. It reminds me of the coffee you get at high-end restaurants or coffee houses. My wife's first comment was "It is missing the bite" which seems like the a comment that the coffee was less flavorful, but you quickly realize you are just missing the undesirable flavors. Side by side comparison, drinking the Bodum coffee then the Cuisinart coffee is like tasting a $100 cabernet and then tasting a $10 cab.
Voltage: 120V 90Hz
Power Consumption: 900 Watt